on set

on set

SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon, a crockpot and the Bible. I work as a freelancer, as well as an associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe!

Roa: The "Mr. Rice" of all families.









Another spot shot with versatile FX3 Sony camera! 

PC Comercial by Caracol, commissioned the direction of photography to Juan Carlos Cajiao of this sequenced spot through different types of families and friends scenes showing how everyone enjoys the recipes cooked with Roa rice and the main hook was the renewed version of the brand jingle that lives deep inside the Colombian people.

Using transitions in order to jump from scene to scene the choreography was up beat with the music on set and the final results sing by themselves.

Production House: PC Comercial
Director: Felipe Rueda
Director of Photography: Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco
Gaffer: Javier Hernández / Juan David Sánchez
Line Producer: Paula Fellwock
Producer: Mafe Castaño
Art Director: Rómulo Polo