SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Doki and Mundi new Toys Spot directed by Juan Carlos Cajiao

Posted: Saturday, November 26, 2011 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , ,




The new toys by Hasbro are the stars and little friends for the kids! Shot on 5D Canon Camera by director and photographer Juan Carlos Cajiao as associated member of La Think Agency, Bogotá.

The talking plush toys are really cute and the camera likes them a lot, as well as the kids.