SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Tarrito Rojo JGB, a classic vitamins and minerals colombian suplement with a new spot!

Posted: Friday, September 1, 2017 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , , ,

For our dear client JGB we produced this spot on a flash term! Shot on Amira Camera and Master Prime lenses.

Production House: PC Caracol
Post House: La Post
Director and photographer: Juan Carlos Cajiao
Producer: Maria Fernanda Castaño
Art Director: Polosoy

The new age of Tarrito Rojo is just now with this tv spot that wants to capture householders and moms sight to take care of theirs couple and children. Good energy!