SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

New daily show Dia a Dia Promo with natural rendering.

Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2018 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , ,


For the new season of Colombian morning show Dia a Dia, this spot was assigned to Juan Carlos Cajiao looking for friendly moments of our hostesses cause the new season is about being together, exploring and discovering new information for the audience.

A morning, natural and cosmetic lighting with soft movements on camera created the mood for this new piece.

As natural as real life.