SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Pescao Vivo´s Santo Remedio on MTV Latino!!

Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in

Again Pescao Vivo band is on air of the most important video channel worldwide on its latino version: MTV.




After seeing a great success on MTVLA with Rock Folclor as number ONE on the 10 most asked videos, over well known artists as Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus among others, this colombian band is on charge with SANTO REMEDIO, second videoclip from the Salvavidas album.

(Source Mundo Juvenil)


Please just vote for the clip on http://www.mtvla.com. You can vote as many as you want!!