SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Tarrito Rojo reloaded energy with this spot!

Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2018 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , , , , ,

The new project for JGB Tarrito Rojo is really loaded of great effects and shots!

Shot with Arri Camera and lenses on location set at Colombia








Direction assignment from PC Caracol and again our JGB client put its trust on us and our job. And the final result was such a good piece.

Great postproduction rendering and design by La Post house. Thanks everyone for an outstanding job and effort.










Tarrito Rojo JGB is a classic nutritional supplement in Colombia.