SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

The New Caracol´s Festival Internacional del Humor on Air!

Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in





With a talented group gathered around this new project, the first on air episode is a reality!
Juan Carlos Cajiao washonored with the task of designing the lighting mood of the show! And the show has a great finishing, made possible only by all the people working together: directors, technician, production team, executive producers, editors and all the really good invited artists!


Bravo for Caracol!!