SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

A 3D film shooting was made at Bogota.

Posted: Monday, April 5, 2010 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , ,

At the International Bogota Theather Festival scenario, was shoot the first 3D film covering of Carrillon montage. Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco as associated director/DOP of Grito Producciones and Brash 3D company was involved as director of photography and director of cameras, in this new technology project for LG. What a good looking images they got with XD3 Sony dual arranged cameras and the 3D software.

Latest news soon at a LG TV near you!