SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Gol Caracol New Football World Cup Spots

Posted: Monday, April 19, 2010 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in

For Caracol Channel a new serie of spots was photographed copying the Africa look on locations nearby Bogota!

A hot and colourful images were captured in Colombia by associated director/photographer Juan Carlos Cajiao to be used with along the campaign with video material shot in Africa.

Using and showing all the hosts of Caracol Channel that will be on the Football World Cup presentations, the final result got the feeling of being at the Savannah!

On Air already!