on set

on set

SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon, a crockpot and the Bible. I work as a freelancer, as well as an associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe!

Santander bank at Colombia has not real branches at the streets and all the operation is made from the realm of virtual attention but with a close and warm approach to its clients and affiliates.

With a visual inside the virtuality these stories show the dreamers and the helpers talking about new products and services of Santander banking. The goal: show a more human attention overall the digital context.












Shot using Sony FX3 and lenses.

Production House: PC Caracol
Line Producer: Paula Fellwock
Producer: Mafe Castaño
Art Director: Romulo Polo
Gaffer: Javier Hernández
Production Assistant: William Correal
Track graphics and motion: Diego Henao / Carlos Machado
Director and photographer: Juan Carlos Cajiao