SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

New comedy show on Amazon Prime: LOL Colombia

Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2023 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , ,

The opening sequence was shot at Bogota, Colombia. Direction of photography commissioned to Juan Carlos Cajiao by Miracol, Colombian production house and Banijay, Mexico.

With William Barragan as head director of the opening sequence.

Now on air through Amazon prime!

Sit tight and do not laugh!

Here some stills, but is better to grab them on live air.