SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

El rey de la montaña, new CMO feature film will be released next September 14th!

Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2023 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , , , , ,

 At last this emotional and beautiful story will be in the Cinecolombia theaters along Colombia.

As director of photography is always a great and vibrant moment to watch the end result of a project on the big screen. Please join us and let me know what is your opinion about the framing and photo design for this human story about faith and surviving.


See you at the movies!