SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Las Ventino teaser and promo campaign for Caracol TV

Posted: Monday, March 6, 2023 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , ,

Commissioned by LAGENCIA Caracol, Juan Cajiao assumed the direction and photography design for the release campaign of new serie Las Ventino, broadcast on Caracol TV channel.

Shot on tight schedule due the talent callings on the shooting, the end result was a nice a neat piece. Some of the scenes were used also in the final opening sequence of the serie.









 Working with talented acting cast is so nice and enjoyable. Success for this new proposal on screen!