SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Fashion Hair Models on this spot for DuvyClass

Posted: Saturday, March 11, 2017 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,





As associated director of photography of Camara TV production house Cajiao was commissionated to create the fashion and clear mood of this new spot.

Simple but spectacular was the main visual objetive!

Beautiful models with spectacular hair style are the secret of this spot for Duvy Class