SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

JGB race promo directed by Cajiao’s

Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , ,

JGB assigned the production of the promo Race campaign to Juan Carlos Cajiao and his co-team from PC Comerciales.










Simply, sleek and funny spots using a colombian celebrity as anchor talent for the audience.

Graphic compo by Carlos Machado and PC post team.

Shot on FS7 Sony Camera and Rokinon lenses. An on budget package that works excellent!