SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

The new Agriculture Department of Colombia Campaign

Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , ,





The three tv commercials campaign to show on a fashion and trendy way how to cook easy and healthy pork meat meals is looking to help this market segment at the region.

With the starring of well-known people as the great chef Harry Sasson this new messages create a new mood and approach for this kind of food.

Right now we are on production phase with Sumo Films and Juan Carlos Cajiao as associated director and photographer. The Post is being made at Voodoo Post, Bogotá.