SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

In Fraganti Movie Trailer and Teaser

Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in

For the new Film In Fraganti co produced by Dago Producciones, two new promo pieces were shot by director of photography Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco and directed by Diego Tamayo.

Shot on locations in Bogota, with an Arri 35mm Camera and the Kodak Vision 3 film.

A suggestive and pure image, rich in color rendering was the goal of the DOP in order to catch the eye of the audience and create the expectation for the movie story.

Soon in theathers close to you!