SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

65 years of Fruco new campaign.

Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , ,


These new spots guided by Rochi Stevenson invited women from several cities around Colombia to share their home recipes. 

A 3 days shooting duty! 12 recipes at 12 kitchens! A really hard timing to shoot them, but with a committed team that worked like a clockwork! 


Directed/photographed by Juan Carlos Cajiao as part of PC from Caracol team. 


Shot with a three 5D III cameras setting up to grab each instruction, emotion and ingredient. 




Agency: ADE
Production House: PC Caracol