SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Interview with a touch of passion.

Posted: Saturday, February 8, 2014 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , ,

Created for Canal Caracol this new short piece interviewed some people about the well-known colombian singer: Helenita Vargas.


Juan Cajiao was director/photographer with the helping hand of assistant director and producer: William Gallego and all the talented and warm hearted crew that joined efforts to grab the best answers and comments from our guests who received us hands open!

Thanks editors and everybody else that make this possible!