SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

Carolina Gómez new Avon Spot

Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in Labels: , , , , ,



As part of the new campaign of Avon Colombia as official sponsor and stylist of Canal Caracol this spot portraits Carolina Gomez Colombia TV star getting ready for the show!

Shot on set, with Canon 5D mark III.

Soon other releases with Marcelo Cezan, Claudia Lozano, Carolina Guerra among other Caracol personalities will be on air!







Production House: PC Caracol
Executive Producer: Paula Fellwock
Assistant Director: Ronny Ariza
Field Producer: Maria Fernanda Castañeda