SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

A colorful videoclip with a sleek and simple look was the main idea for this piece.

How to change easy and quickly between all the color we wanted on a tight schedule?
The Select color by Kino Flo Led system worked just seamless! They allowed us to change the background colors just in a minute and mix them to create new shade colors with a subtle combination.

Shot on Black Magic Pocket 4K camera.

Thanks to Nara and her staff and to our director William Barragan for count on me to shoot this beauty project made up with friends!

















Hit and play the video on You Tube!