SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

El Espectador Gran Libro de Colombia Spot

Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in

This new piece shows the new collection with information about Colombia. Great tool for homework and investigation for our kids.
Good idea from El Espectador publisher office.






Thanks again to our client!!

Juan Ignacio Velasquez as main host did a great job with the best attitude!

Directed by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco as associated director/DP of VC Medios.

Digital Artist: Miguel Perez
Post Manager: Ronny Ariza
Editor: Marcel Ramirez
Client: El Espectador