SPOTS REEL

rame>

About Me

My photo
A storyteller with a camera, a pencil, a spoon a crockpot and the Bible... Works as freelancer as well as associated director and producer for several international production companies. Because filming is like cooking with friends! I Create Cause I do Believe! Jesus is my strength, my shelter.

The Grand Finale of Pork breeders contest with recipes all around Colombia

Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 by Juan Carlos Cajiao Velasco Freelance Director and Director Of Photography in




The event was shot at a great location at Bogota, to create a full 1 minute infomercial showing the winners of the contest organized by the Pork breeders Asociation.

An effort of a lot of companies and people: Consorcio Nacional de Medios, Cuarto Poder, Collectivo and Sumo Films.